6/17/15

Laid-back in Poros




Hi everyone! In Poros everything was great! one thing I noticed was the deep connection of these islands with their navy war history. I noticed anchors and cannons everywhere, so I took pictures next to one old anchor we found during our tour to the island. I chose to play with safari style, meaning
nude hues, hat, shorts and a big bag. I 'm also happy to show my new purchase, these amazing Sante strapped wedges. And you, how do you like to be dressed  during holidays?

                                                                                          Love, |Eva



















Top: Asos / shorts: Zara / hat: H&M / bag: Marie Claire / sunnies: Asos / watch: Mark Maddox / wedges: Sante

10 comments:

  1. NICE SHOE AND BAG
    NEW POST: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag;)xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit, love the shoes :)

    - www.angelavissers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/17/2015

    I love your sunnies :-* www.thepinkheartgirl.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these shorts!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing wedges!!
    xx

    www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. NICE SHOE AND BAGS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute in these shorts. Yaaaay to the sunglasses, bag and shoes too, nice buys. This look is perfect for holiday, especially in the warm season.

    For me I prefer light fabrics, dresses, shorts, crop tops and sandals for holiday.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool outfit, you look radiant! xoxo

    ReplyDelete