9/2/15

Nice n Easy




Hello guys! Today me and my friends decided to organize a barbeque party! I' m so excited cause it will be hosted in a beautiful backyard-garden full of flowers. I just can't wait to taste all these delicious things we are gonna make! Of course I wanted to be comfy and
at the same time chic so I chose a coral jumpsuit with lace details! To be even more comfortable I prefered my beige 'n gold espadrilles witch matches perfect with my gold accessories! A barbeque is a great idea to have fun with your friends, you should totally try it!

Kisses, Eva













playsuit: BSB / bag: Hunder / sunnies: H&M / ring: Vintage / watch: Mark Maddox / neckace: Oxette / espadrilles: Tsakiris Mallas(Exe)

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/02/2015

    I absolutely love your outfit, it's so unique.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, easy, but also very pretty. Loving the red on ya, lady. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you look wonderfull wearing this colour ! <3
    Please help me with collaboration and clickHere <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just amazing :D This color look fab. on you :D

    In love with your sunnies :D

    NEW OUTFIT POST | Worth It
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look super cute in this playsuit. xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the play suit, the colour is so cute =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look perfect, and jumpsuit is amazing:)
    Sandicious

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely look dear! Jumpsuit is the perfect summer item, especially in bright color, like you has chosen :)
    Have a nice weekend,
    Kisses
    http://bambolai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete