11/2/15

Black Poison




Hey guys! It's been a while since my last post but I'm back! I' ve really missed you, hope you were having fun! So today.... For my look I combined my high waist
jeans with this amazing, deep-cut black shirt. I chose burgundy bag and high heels to add some colour. This outfit I think is really feminine and reminds me the 80's style. What do you think? Do you ever create a look inspired from the past?

                     Kisses, Eva 




top: Nelly(here) / jeans: Pull and Bear(here) / bag: Stradivarius(here) / heels: Tsakiris Mallas(here) / sunnies: Asos(similar)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look dear ♥ Amazing jeans and this fantastic top !!! Burgund is the most wanted colour of the year :)
    You look fab and so feminine !!! Beautiful heels !!

    have a lovely week,
    kisses,

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so chic, i would be styling the same top to uni tomorrow
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/11/bus-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/02/2015

    I really love your fashion sense.
    you always look amazing so all of your outfits are lovely.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful beyond words!

    http://marylyl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you my dear!!! Jeans and heels are a combo that I like so much. Color of shoes and bag is amazing!!! Have a nice day, kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. in love with your style

    BamBam
    Blog


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jeans and red heels! :)

    Looking glamorous! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete